BIOFITEA Slimming Senna Herbal Tea Fat Burner Weight Loss 30 Bags (Expiry 2025)

January 28, 2021 - Comment

LAXATIVE BIOFITEA HERBAL DIETARY TEABiofitea is the one of the bestselling herbal dietary tea. This product is manufactured in Philippines. Made from first class natural senna herbs, carefully process to meet the standard of herbal tea preparation. No chemicals added to keeps consumers safe and healthy. In medication use, senna pods and senna leaves is

LAXATIVE BIOFITEA HERBAL DIETARY TEABiofitea is the one of the bestselling herbal dietary tea. This product is manufactured in Philippines. Made from first class natural senna herbs, carefully process to meet the standard of herbal tea preparation. No chemicals added to keeps consumers safe and healthy. In medication use, senna pods and senna leaves is being used as laxative. It promotes bowel movement. This tea helps reduce weight by flushing out unwanted fats and toxins from our body. It also helps ease up digestion and constipation. Regular use of this product promotes not only slimmer and sexier body but also a healthy digestive system. Each tea bag contains 25% senna leaves and 75% senna pods.Content: 1 box is 30 tea bagsPayment We accept Paypal and Credit Card though Paypal. ShippingPayment received on or before 12:00 PM (Eastern Time), will be shipped same day (Monday-Friday). Payment received after 12:00 PM (Eastern Time) will be shipped next business day. Payment received on Friday after 12:00 PM (Eastern Time) will be shipped on Monday. For International Shipping, we use Ebay Global Shipping. Please note that we do not responsible for any Import Charges and Custom Fees. Returns Policy Returns are accepted.In any case that you want to return the item for refund or replacement, please contact us within 30 days. The items must return to us in the same condition along with complete accessories. Once returns are received, we will issue refund or send you a replacement. “Thank You For Your Business!”

Comments

Comments are disabled for this post.

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Medical Disclaimer Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer