VIVRI 10 DAYS CHALLENGE SHAKE ME strawberry POWER ME orange, CLEANSE pineapple
The VIVRI kit is an easy and fun way to reach The Best Version of You. This kit comes with a 10 Days supply of Vanella Shake Me powder mix (20 serving, VIVRI recommend 2 serving per day during the challenge), 30-day supply of the Orange Mango Power Me and a 30 days supply Pineapple
The VIVRI kit is an easy and fun way to reach The Best Version of You. This kit comes with a 10 Days supply of Vanella Shake Me powder mix (20 serving, VIVRI recommend 2 serving per day during the challenge), 30-day supply of the Orange Mango Power Me and a 30 days supply Pineapple Orange Cleanse Me powder mixes, 1 Vivri Brand Shaker Cup, a 10 Day Journal(to help you keep track of your progress and it has tips and tricks for our Shake Me, snacks and meals) and a Vivri bracelet to help remind you “Nutrition in Every Decision”.The Journal and Bracelet included is available in English or Spanish. After your purchase you can shoot me a message letting me know what language, if you don’t i will send in English.Rooted in the strength of the VIVRI Essential Nutrition System (ENS), the Challenge is a true transformation experience proven through thousands of real testimonials. Rather than taking on the Challenge as an individual, we invite you to experience it as part of a group with friends and family, enabling you to create a community focused on achieving a healthy lifestyle.During the Challenge: You will give your body essential nutrition every day in a practical and delicious way with the VIVRI ENS. You will learn how to best nourish your body using your VIVRI Journal and Nutrition Guide(included with your order). We know that you will soon inspire others to live the VIVRI Challenge and achieve the best version of themselves in a fun and practical way.SHAKE ME!, POWER ME! and CLEANSE ME! share the following characteristics that make them truly unique: Registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office and VIVRI is the only company in the world that can market them. Based on clinically proven methods and ingredients that have scientific support and/or clinical studies Made with premium quality ingredients with no genetic modifications and free of hormones, artificial sweeteners and harmful substances. Formulated in the United States by the VIVRI Medical and Scientific Advisory Board. Manufactured in the United States in full compliance with all FDA guidelines, in one of the most modern plants in the world, with the certifications of NSF/cGMP(maximum quality certifications in food production and supplements). We invite you to take a tour of the factory where we make our products. Visit vivri.com and find the video “Want to know where VIVRI is manufactured?” to take a tour along with Daniel Chavez, CEO of VIVRI. -Essential Nutrition System- The VIVRI Essential Nutrition System(ENS) offers everything you your body needs.The ENS was created by the VIVRI Medical and Scientific Advisory board leveraging highly advanced scientific and nutritional knowledge. The ENS’s brilliant formulation merges a whole symphony of healthy ingredients in 3 delicious products that are prepared in seconds when mixed simply with natural water: SHAKE ME! POWER ME! and CLEANSE ME!At the center of the ENS is SHAKE ME!, a complete Meal Replacement that when prepared becomes a gourmet shake that gives your body 100% of the daily required nutrients in a meal, according to the highest international standards. *In order to function well, your body needs to receive “essential” nutrients that it cannot produce(so you must consume them). Proteins, carbohydrates and healthy fats are classified as “macro” nutrients and are measured in “grams”; they constitute 99% of your daily required nutrients. **The remaining 1% is made up of vitamins and minerals, including antioxidants, which are classified as “micro” nutrients which are measured in “micro-grams”The Secret is to give your body 100% of what it needs! EASY, FAST AND DELICIOUS NUTRITION* Effectively supports your health goals. Based on a clinically proven method in the USA. Complete nutrition in every meal. No hidden costs. No pills. No rebound. No added hormones No genetic modifications. No artificial coloring. No artificial sweeteners. No Stress. *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. **In accordance with the parameters set by the FDA for a diet of 2,000 calories a day.