Fitne Tea Herbal Weight Loss Slimming Chrysanthemum Diet Detox Infusion Bags 2×8

January 27, 2021 - Comment

Fitne Tea Herbal Weight Loss Slimming Chrysanthemum Diet Detox Infusion Laxative Slim Fast 2 Bags x 8 Sachets Total 16 Sachets>>>FREE SHIPPING with Tracking Number<<<Description : Fitne Herbal Tea Weight Loss Slimming 2 Bags x 8 Sachets Chrysanthemum Flavored Diet Detox Bag Infusion.This item is popular like international famous brand and delicious flavor. It is

Fitne Tea Herbal Weight Loss Slimming Chrysanthemum Diet Detox Infusion Laxative Slim Fast 2 Bags x 8 Sachets Total 16 Sachets>>>FREE SHIPPING with Tracking Number<<<Description : Fitne Herbal Tea Weight Loss Slimming 2 Bags x 8 Sachets Chrysanthemum Flavored Diet Detox Bag Infusion.This item is popular like international famous brand and delicious flavor. It is in the top-pick from shelf at world class department stores in Bangkok Thailand. Tra Fitne is the most popular slimming tea. It contains with natural herb ingredient. It is a laxative that helps us to stool easily. Tra Fitne Herbal Tea considered to be the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect that prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained. Confident with the international standard production ISO 9001:2000 ,HACCP ,GMP – Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions. – No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation. – Prevents accumulation of fat . – Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained Senna Leaves, Senna Pods, Garcinia atroviridis Condition : New Item 100%Quantity : 2 Bags / 2x8Sachets (16 Sachet)Material : Tea Flavored : ChrysanthemumSize : 8 Sachets/ 1 BagCountry/Region of Manufacture : Thailand Benefits :Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions.Prevents accumulation of fat.No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation.Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained.Weight reductionDetoxificationDrainageIntestinal tract problemsIngredients : each bag (2g) contains Senna Pods 25%, Senna Leaves 75%.Direction : Drop one bag in a cup of boiling water. Leave for 10-20 minutes. Drink before bedtime as needed. Our PolicyI accept to pay by PayPal & Credit Card only. Please pay within 5 days.Free Shipping WORLDWIDE from Thailand with Tracking Number & take 11-23 business days.100% Guarantee. Any issue, please let us know & get full refund in 30 days.Shipping cost is non-refundable. Return shipping cost is for buyer.Please contact us by eBay message only I hope you have to nice and happy time in my shop 🙂

Comments

Comments are disabled for this post.

Home Privacy Policy Terms Of Use Medical Disclaimer Contact Us Affiliate Disclosure DMCA Earnings Disclaimer